OriginAl's Chicken Ribs® come fully cooked from our smokehouse. We follow USDA standards to ensure our Chicken Ribs are cooked to 165ºF internal temperature. In other words, we did all the hard work for you!
Just reheat and you're ready to serve. We have found that warming to an internal temperature of 135ºF makes for a perfect Chicken Rib. Outlined below are some common preparation methods for your convenience.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. Place Chicken Ribs on baking sheet
3. Heat for 25 - 30 mins or until internal temperature reaches 135ºF
4. (suggested) - flip halfway for even heating
1. Heat at 350ºF for 10 - 12 mins or until internal temperature reaches 135ºF
Chicken Ribs should be thawed before grilling to reheat
1. Preheat grill to medium
2. Place Chicken Ribs on main rack, slightly away from direct flame
3. Heat for 3 - 4 minutes per side with lid closed.
4. Heating times will vary depending on grill model. Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 135ºF
Chicken Ribs should be thawed before microwaving to rewarm. All microwaves are different, times below are a guide!
1. Place thawed Chicken Rib on microwavable plate
2. Microwave for about 1 min 30 seconds, then flip Chicken Rib over
3. Put back in for another 1 min - 1.5 minutes